According to medical knowledge, blood pressure is the pressure of the circulating blood on the walls of the blood vessels. Without further explanation, the use of the term “blood pressure” usually refers to the pressure in the large arteries in the circulatory system.
The range of this indicator should be kept within optimal limits. If it increases, various health risks can occur. Chronically high blood pressure is called hypertension. Uncontrolled high blood pressure is one of the main causes of dangerous complications. Besides medication (if your doctor deems it necessary), there are various natural methods and useful tips that you can follow to take better control of your health. Many people suffer from high blood pressure. Although mainly the more mature part of the population is affected, young people are not at risk either. So far, the specific causes of high blood pressure are unknown, since various external factors can cause the development of the disease.
Most doctors agree that there aren’t many symptoms of high blood pressure that might indicate the onset of the condition. However, that doesn’t mean you can’t track your status regularly. For this purpose, it is advisable to carry out a blood pressure measurement from time to time. This is the best way to know your current blood pressure range. Also, there are many available and working ways to successfully treat high blood pressure using only natural products and following healthy tips.
You can also rely on some natural and proven supplements that can help you improve your overall health. Cardinal, for example, is an innovative and working solution that effectively neutralizes all high blood pressure symptoms. If you want to get more useful information, read the following article to know more about this topic. Find more health and beauty tips here.
What is high blood pressure – the most common high blood pressure symptoms? What causes high blood pressure – risk factors and possible consequences? How to prevent high blood pressure – treatment and useful tips? Is there an effective high-blood-pressure diet?
In general, high blood pressure is present when the value measured in a doctor’s office is above 140/90 mmHg. If your blood pressure is between 120/80 and 140/90 mmHg, you may be at risk of developing high blood pressure in the future. In this case, it is advisable to take control measures agreed with your doctor. Some of these are a special diet, regular exercise, medication, or natural supplements for high blood pressure.
What is high blood pressure – causes & possible consequences
With each beat, the heart sends a significant amount of blood to the arteries in the body. The phenomenon where the pressure when the heart is pumping is higher than normal is called hypertension. If this condition tends to occur more frequently, it can develop into chronic high blood pressure. This is high blood pressure.
Two values determine if your blood pressure is too high:
- Systolic Blood Pressure – This is the pressure that occurs when your heart pumps blood.
- Diastolic blood pressure – corresponds to the resting pressure between two heartbeats.
Normal blood pressure is usually considered to be 120/80 mmHg. The first number is systolic and the second is diastolic. High blood pressure is usually asymptomatic, so blood pressure can only be reliably measured with a sphygmomanometer. If this method shows that levels tend to increase, your body should be able to feel the difference. Chronic high blood pressure (hypertension) can have many possible consequences. Some of them involve damage to the heart, kidneys, and brain. Some of these effects can be life-threatening. For this reason, high blood pressure should be treated. Several factors play an important role in increasing blood pressure. They are closely related to various bad habits. Fortunately, you can effectively change them.
The main causes of high blood pressure are:
- Excessive alcohol consumption;
- High sodium intake;
- taking certain medications;
- Sedentary lifestyle.
In addition to these factors, genes are also important. Some medical studies suggest that high blood pressure is hereditary. Whatever the cause, natural remedies, high blood pressure diets, and other healthy lifestyle changes can help you significantly improve your condition and control your levels. One of the best natural products against high blood pressure is the Glucomannan – very popular in Germany and Austria, they have received positive feedback and are now at a special price!
Useful tips for dealing with high blood pressure
Our team has compiled and ordered a specific list containing the best practices and tips you can follow to control your blood pressure range. Read the following recommendations and choose the ones you like the most.
Keep in mind that all of these methods can help you deal with uncomfortable high blood pressure symptoms.
- High Blood Pressure Diet – Most experienced physicians who are specialists in the cardiovascular system recommend a healthy, balanced, low-salt diet. This is one of the best ways to prevent high blood pressure. Excess salt intake tends to constrict blood vessels, which in turn increases pressure. To reduce this effect, increase your intake of foods like potassium, dark leafy greens, yogurt, potatoes, fish, and bananas. They all can promote more extensive elimination of salt and water from the kidneys, thereby lowering blood pressure. However, dietary changes bring real health benefits as they lead to stable and beneficial weight loss.
- Active Lifestyle – It is very important for people with hypertension symptoms to lead an active lifestyle as a physical activity not only has a positive effect on blood pressure but overall. For example, obesity is a major cause of high blood pressure, so regular exercise will help you maintain a normal weight. In addition, it improves your heart health. Choose activities such as Nordic walking, cycling, jogging, etc.
- Stress Reduction – Experts believe that there are two types of stress – beneficial and harmful. The first type can warn us of noise or conflict and is our natural response that stimulates daily activity. The presence of harmful stress, especially when it is constant, can lead to many serious health consequences as it increases blood pressure and makes breathing faster. In addition, high-stress levels cause muscle tension. Because of this, it is very important to practice preventive depressive activities like mental relaxation, meditation, and yoga.
- Blood Pressure Measurement – It is easy to ignore the blood pressure measurement as there are no major symptoms or signs of high blood pressure. The only way to know if your blood pressure is too high is to measure it regularly. This will help you and your doctor monitor your blood pressure range and track any changes that may be affecting your health. When choosing a device to measure blood pressure at home, the focus should be on accuracy. The device must comply with the recommendations of the European Society of Hypertension and the standards for professional medical devices.
- Create a Medication Schedule – If your doctor has prescribed medications to treat high blood pressure, try to establish an accurate schedule for taking them. Don’t miss your daily dose and try not to take it at different times. This is most effective and your blood pressure will not exceed normal limits.
7 powerful natural remedies to treat high blood pressure
Here we are going to share with you some of the most useful foods and natural substances that can help you get rid of all symptoms of high blood pressure. All selected items have proven properties, as they contain important vitamins and minerals that maintain our stable state of health.
The natural remedies to treat high blood pressure are:
- Garlic – This is a very popular natural ingredient, most commonly used in cooking, but it is very useful in fighting the root causes of high blood pressure. Many people know about it and eat a clove of garlic every day. This amount is sufficient. You can also find garlic powder capsules in the market if you don’t like the taste of the natural ingredient;
- Olive Oil – It has many proven properties and health benefits. One of them is that olive oil greatly improves the functioning of the circulatory system. In addition, it can lower bad cholesterol (LDL) levels. The substance is a 100% organic source of monounsaturated fatty acids that are good for health;
- Dried Apricots – This delicious natural dessert is packed with valuable substances like potassium, beta-carotene, iron, and fiber. This rich cocktail of beneficial natural substances can quickly and permanently lower blood pressure. In addition, apricots have been shown to improve blood circulation, thereby supporting the normal functioning of the cardiovascular system;
- Dark chocolate – here you should aim for products with a higher percentage of cocoa, as this determines the benefit of the chocolate. If you want to effectively eliminate high blood pressure symptoms, you should choose chocolate with at least 70% cocoa and no added sugar. It’s a well-known fact that cacao contains flavonoids, which are natural antioxidants that help lower blood pressure.
- Flaxseed – The recommended daily dose is about 4 tablespoons of flaxseed. This is quite enough to maintain a healthy high-blood sugar diet. The natural product contains a high proportion of omega-3 fatty acids. They play an extremely important role in maintaining stable heart and blood vessel health. Flaxseed also lowers bad cholesterol;
- Oats – the product effectively controls the level of cholesterol in the blood, thereby eliminating one of the main causes of hypertension. This organic food is suitable for a healthy breakfast because you can prepare it however you like;
- Pineapple – this fruit has incredible diuretic properties that ensure quality hypertension treatment. You can consume pineapple in the form of juice or slice it and eat it directly. We strongly advise against adding sugar as it can lead to significant weight gain. And this is one of the factors that cause uncomfortable high blood pressure symptoms.
We hope that all the information we have gathered for you in this article will help you to better understand and assess the risks and consequences associated with high blood pressure. Our best advice is to lead a healthier lifestyle to stabilize your condition and avoid uncomfortable symptoms. In addition, you can combine an active lifestyle and a healthy diet with a regular intake of organic products for high blood pressure.
Be the person who controls your health!
You are the only person who can best take care of your health. It is important never to forget this fact as it can help you avoid dangerous diseases and problems. Find out what is interesting for you and ensure a stable and secure overall condition. Be more physically active and adopt a positive attitude in your daily tasks to lower your stress levels. Also, eat unprocessed foods and see your doctor regularly for information about your health condition.