The habits you formed over the summer no longer correspond to the cold outside. The time change should make you happy because you have the opportunity to sleep more and enjoy an extra hour of the fluffy and warm duvet. However, the extra ticking of the clock is not a cause for rejoicing at all. C
even if the beauty sleep is prolonged with the arrival of winter. The sudden change from one schedule to another causes you anxiety. Because you were used to having breakfast at a certain time of the day established.
After a 25-hour Sunday, as if that wasn’t enough you woke up as usual, only the clock showed exactly one hour less, which led to an accelerated heart rate, slight dizziness, headaches, and visual disturbances. The point is not to get impatient but to stay calm.
Solutions for adapting to the new time zone
1. Frequent and long walks in the park, in the open air, on the shore of a lake or water.
2. Relaxing the look with a carpet of leaves, painted in warm autumn colors.
3. Spend as much time as possible with family and lovers, converse with them; laugh, feel good, and live every moment to the fullest.
4. Make your schedule that you can adapt to your body and that is also compatible with the winter clock.
5. Try cycling whenever you get the chance, and maybe even get a membership to an indoor pool. Swimming tones the muscles and frees the brain from negative charges.